Above is our tryout information for competitive players 11U and older. If you have a child that is 8U -10U (Born in 2010 - 2012) we have opportunities for you in our Academy Program or our Classic 11U age group. Coaches will be available at tryouts to ask questions about which program would be the right fit for your child.
General Tryout Information
- Tryouts for the 2019/2020 Season Will be held in Early June
- We hold our tryouts for age groups, which may be combined with another group. Boys and girls may be combined depending on the number of attendees at tryouts. We always hold tryouts for new teams at the U11 level for both boys and girls.
- Group Option, if you have a group of classmates, friends or teammates that would like to tryout or join our club as a group and play on the same team we can try to fulfill that request. We will hold a special tryout for the group and determine how we can work together to provide a club soccer opportunity for a given group. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most tryouts will be conducted at Winnebago County Park. We will add alternate tryout dates and locations if needed.
- There is a $25 tryout fee. The fee is not refundable if a team is not able to be formed or if a player is not offered a spot on a team.
- Each player receives a tryout t-shirt to keep. This shirt will need to be worn during tryouts so please dress accordingly.
- Email email@example.com with any tryout related questions!
Registration/Tryout Day Information
- Registration for tryouts is done online. Registration is now open.
- We prefer players to register for tryouts online. If unable to do so, please bring a check for $25, to the tryout, made payable to Water Cities Soccer Club.
- Please have a parent or guardian with you for tryout check in.
- All Players should arrive 30 minutes prior to the schedule tryout at the scheduled field. Please have the following items with you for check in.
- Submit a COMPLETED and SIGNED WYSA Membership/Medical & Liability Form. This form is part of the online registration process, we need the signed copy only for day of registrations.
- If you have not registered online a $25 dollar fee will be collected.
- All new players to Water Cities should bring an original copy of their Birth Certificate to verify their age. We need to view it only.
- Dress to play, Cleats, Shin Guards Etc.
- If a team can not be formed at an age group after the tryout process the tryout fee is non-refundable.
- If we do not get enough tryout registrations for a specific age group we reserve the right to cancel the tryout and if cancelled we will refund the tryout registration fee.
Can't Make Tryouts?
If you missed or can not make tryouts we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss options. A regular tryout fee and all of the paperwork is still required for these players. We do not charge extra for this service.
Please make every attempt to attend the regularly scheduled tryout times.