- Treat all players with dignity and respect
- Provide all players with instruction, motivation and the training to develop their skills
- Provide a setting for teamwork and sportsmanship
- Provide a challenging level at which each player can succeed
- It’s the coaches job to coach both your child and the team
Team/Player Guidelines and Expectations
- Come dressed and ready for practice
- Practice is important and should not be missed without notification to coach
- Players are encouraged to communicate their concerns to their coach themselves
Parent / Fan Guidelines:
- Be your child’s #1 Fan
- It is your role to praise your child’s effort
- Support and cheer for ALL players on the team
- Understand/display appropriate game behavior –
- This INCLUDES respecting all players, coaches, parents, fans, AND referees
- As a fan – be just that – do not coach from the sideline!
- It is confusing to players to hear too much coaching!
- The players need to have ONE instructional voice – The Coaches
- If your child plays on other teams, their roles/positions may be different here
- coaches decisions are for the good of the team
- Monitor eating and sleeping habits of your kids – make sure they are nourished and rested for
- Make sure your child is on time to practices and games
- Encourage additional practice outside of scheduled practice time
This Club is in place for the KIDS – We want them to have an opportunity to play and learn the game of soccer and to HAVE FUN!